TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

His last day...

Assalamualaikum dear bloggers,

Yeahh I know, biasa amek masa almost berbulan-bulan baru aku menulis balik. But, today, I feel kind of harus and harus menulis. Tauu tak? Harini, something happend which it really shocking me. Today is the last day for him. Him, who is one of my best friends here. Even kenal hanya untuk 2 semester lebih, but sebenarnya banyak yang aku dah pelajari daripada dia. A good friend is the one who can be with you when you're in a good or bad situation. A good friend also are the one who give his/her best for you even that would make your friendship with him/her became worst. And a good friend is the one who always sharing and advising his/her friend to a better way. And that's him. Lots of word to say. But I think it will be better if I do said that to him by myself. And what can I say, may Allah bless your life, bro. Semoga selamat dunia akhirat. Jazakallahu Khairan Khatira :) Sekian...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts